Mr. Yang Lu - MEAN Lab PhD Candiadate
- Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical and Biological Engineering, The University of Alabama (Sp 2017-present)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering, Lamar University (F 2014-F 2016)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Polymer Materials & Engineering, South China University of Technology - School of Materials Science (2014)
I work as a Graduate Research Assistant in the MEAN Laboratory at The University of Alabama. My research has focused on functional nanocomposites.
1. Multifunctional Carbon Nanofibers for Water Treatment and Heavy Metal Removal.
2. Self-Healing Coating Materials for Metal Protection.
3. Stimuli Responsive Polymers as Smart Materials.