Colton L. Duprey - GAANN Fellow & PhD Researcher
Niki Penners - PhD Researcher
Hadi Rouhi - PhD Researcher
MEAN Lab Alumni
Funding & Collaborations
MEAN Lab Research Areas
Publications and Other Research Products
Why Tuscaloosa, AL USA?
Indicates required field
1) Nanotechnology is the study of technology on the ______ meter scale.
2) The first uses of nanotechnology date back to _____.
the isolation of C60
the Lycurgus cup
a CalTech APS Meeting
the popularization of CNTs
the isolation of Graphene
3) What is an analyte?
the device used to detect a tangible change
the quantity or specimen being measured or detected
the method of recognition of specific compound
the mechanism that converts detection for a readable signal
4) Nanoscience and nanotechnology contribute to the following field:
all of the above
5) Which of the following is NOT an example of a biomimetic sensor?
canary in a mine
none of the above
6) Please list topics you are interested in, so that they may be incorporated into the class:
The #MEANLab on Social Media:
The views expressed on this site are those of Professor Wujcik and do not necessarily represent the views of the institutions, the funding agencies/sources, or the collaborators listed.
© meanlaboratory.com. All rights reserved.