PI: Asst. Prof. Evan K. Wujcik, Ph.D., M.B.A., B.S., S.M.AIChE
Mr. Yang Lu - PhD Candidate
MEAN Lab Alumni
Funding & Collaborations
MEAN Lab Research Areas
Materials Science & Engineering
Engineering Ethics and Commuication (ENGR5331)
Graduate Professional Seminar (CHEN6110)
Process Dynamics & Control (CHE 493)
Momentum Transport (CHEN3311)
Undergraduate Professional Seminar (CHEN2140)
Standard Operating Procedures
Research Student Resources
Why Tuscaloosa, AL USA?
1) Nanotechnology is the study of technology on the ______ meter scale.
2) The first uses of nanotechnology date back to _____.
the isolation of C60
the Lycurgus cup
a CalTech APS Meeting
the popularization of CNTs
the isolation of Graphene
3) What is an analyte?
the device used to detect a tangible change
the quantity or specimen being measured or detected
the method of recognition of specific compound
the mechanism that converts detection for a readable signal
4) Nanoscience and nanotechnology contribute to the following field:
all of the above
5) Which of the following is NOT an example of a biomimetic sensor?
canary in a mine
none of the above
6) Please list topics you are interested in, so that they may be incorporated into the class:
The views expressed on this site are those of Professor Wujcik and do not necessarily represent the views of The University of Alabama, Lamar University, the funding agencies/sources, or the collaborators listed.
© meanlaboratory.com. All rights reserved.