PI: Asst. Prof. Evan K. Wujcik, Ph.D., M.B.A., B.S., S.M.AIChE
Mr. Yang Lu - PhD Candidate
MEAN Lab Alumni
Funding & Collaborations
MEAN Lab Research Areas
Materials Science & Engineering
Engineering Ethics and Commuication (ENGR5331)
Graduate Professional Seminar (CHEN6110)
Process Dynamics & Control (CHE 493)
Industrial Chemistry (CHE 325)
Momentum Transport (CHEN3311)
Undergraduate Professional Seminar (CHEN2140)
Standard Operating Procedures
Research Student Resources
Why Tuscaloosa, AL USA?
Indicates required field
1) Nanotechnology is the study of technology on the ______ meter scale.
2) The first uses of nanotechnology date back to _____.
the isolation of C60
the Lycurgus cup
a CalTech APS Meeting
the popularization of CNTs
the isolation of Graphene
3) What is an analyte?
the device used to detect a tangible change
the quantity or specimen being measured or detected
the method of recognition of specific compound
the mechanism that converts detection for a readable signal
4) Nanoscience and nanotechnology contribute to the following field:
all of the above
5) Which of the following is NOT an example of a biomimetic sensor?
canary in a mine
none of the above
6) Please list topics you are interested in, so that they may be incorporated into the class:
The views expressed on this site are those of Professor Wujcik and do not necessarily represent the views of The University of Alabama, Lamar University, the funding agencies/sources, or the collaborators listed.
© meanlaboratory.com. All rights reserved.